Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Luke Mendola's Presentation

Last week, all WISE students were required to attend Luke Mendola's sample presentation. Ms. Lord made it a point that it is not an EXAMPLE presentation but rather a SAMPLE presentation. I thought Luke's presentation went pretty well. He used to play the harmonica on the hockey bus and he was not very good at all so it was very interesting to see how far he has come in the sixteen weeks he had been working on his project. I definitely liked the way he structured his powerpoint and it definitely helped me outline how I want to create my presentation. He did a good job explaining how he got originally got involved with playing the harmonica but I wish that he had explained what he learned a little more. He also said that he learned a lot of new songs but he never went through and played any of them. Overall, only based on his presentation, I would give Luke a B+/A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment