Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mentor Meeting May 23rd

This meeting with Mr. Johnson was by far the most eventful one we have had. We went through my entire project and created an outline of my presentation. The plan is to outline why I decided to work on jewelry as my project followed by a background of my Uncle Fareed and why and how he became a jeweler. Then, I will go through and describe my original proposal and what has changed since I originally made it. the biggest part of the project will be when I go over the process of making the pieces. I plan on going through and describing how I made each of the three pieces (I am not done with the bracelet yet) and the different obstacles I faced. Next, I plan on going over the successes of the project and the things I have learned as well as how I plan to use what I have learned in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment