Thursday, May 16, 2013

Red Flag 5

This week has had many ups and downs. Since last red flag class I made a Mother's Day pendant for my mother which had a heart shaped blue topaz stone set in it. This was much different from the ring because I actually had to free hand shape the mold of the pendant instead of being able to shape it with any round object. I learned how to make a heart using pliers to shape the metal. I also had to do a lot of filing which hurts my hands a lot because a stab myself every two seconds. 

My presentation is on June 5th at 3:45. I need to have my papers in by May 29th. I think the most important thing to get done with my papers is the research because right now I pretty much only have the people at the jewelry shop as resources. 

My goal for the coming week is to start my bracelet and hopefully finish it by the end of next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment