Friday, May 3, 2013

Red Flag Day 4

This week I have spent about 6 hours on my project so far and I hope to work more on Sunday. I worked on polishing my ring on Tuesday, but when my uncle found solder spots on the bezel, he made me restart. I once again reshaped the bezel into a circle and soldered it onto the shank. On Thursday, I filed the ring so it was nice and even, followed by starting to polish it and make it shiny.

Unfortunately, on Wednesday, I had to get fitted for my prom tux and completely forgot to see Mr. Johnson. But, I have been staying caught up on my journal creating about four this week. Class was different because Ms. Lord wasn't there so we all went around class and shared something about our project. I shared my gold bracelet because I plan on making a bracelet similar to the one I wear.

For the remainder of the week, I plan Togo in on Sunday and finish up my ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment